Re: Re: Y2K crap... (off topic, sorta)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 13:53:37 EST

At 11:51 AM 12/20/99 , you wrote:
>It is a huge left-wing conspiracy. Martial law will be put in place by our
>President so that he can remain in power after his 2 terms are up.

No, it's a vast right-wing conspiracy. The Republican congress couldn't get
rid of Clinton with their ridiculous impeachment so their going to use Y2K
as an excuse to collaborate with the right-wing Supreme Court to abolish
the presidency until the next election. I'm winterizing my Dak for when I
move in with my adopted daughter, Norah. :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her all
of her friends?