Re: cross country trip

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 13:46:05 EST

At 05:54 PM 12/20/99 , you wrote:
>Hello all, any advice for my trip in August 2000 we will be traveling from
>Boston mass to Huntington beach cal. I'll be towing a small pop up trailer
>with my 99ccv-6auto

I tow a small aluminum fishing boat with my 97 V6. Your pop-up shouldn't be
much heavier and it's probably more aerodynamic. I use OD all the time with
my boat and it's like there's nothing back there. Even going up hills is no
problem. The only time you might have to come out of OD is at high altitude
in the mountains where your engine will lose power.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her all
of her friends?