Screen Saver.... (how close to done?)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 16:55:53 EST

Funny you should ask that! I'm working on it at this very moment! I'm
really bustin' A$$ to try and get it done by this thursday! If it's not
done by then it'll be after the new year! (vacation). Hang in there
buddy!

If Jon want's to keep hosting it, it'll be on the DML homepage. It's free
to download and do whatever the heck you want with it from there!

Nate

(Now, back to the saver...)

>I was just wondering when you were expecting the screen saver to be
>complete... I'm so excited!! =)
>
>I think you had said something about it a few weeks ago... i cant
remember
>tho... =-) Keep us Updated!!! (I may be able to host web space if you
>whish, if its not too big)

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"