Ok, R&D is on my bad side....

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 18:37:59 EST

I called Patrick monday morning, and he had told me that my shift kit was
shipped friday "Next Day Air/Overnight" Well... UPS/FED EX has drivin by my
house Monday and Tuesday, he told me that today would be the latest it would
be here.... well.. does that mean that he didnt send it? I've been calling
his cell phone and office phone almost every hour.... I e-mailed him to get
the tracking number, no responce.. no answer... ARGH!!!

I'm just pissed off, and had to vent somewhere!

Sorry all =-)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ