Re: Ok, R&D is on my bad side....

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 22:35:41 EST

Btw, He either credits the CC tomorrow.. or we are pressing charges... I'm
not taking crap from his ass.... I've heard of numerous complaints about
R&D.. one said that had to call the BBB before they got their money back....
well... I'm skipping that step.. My sister is kinda high in the First Union
Bank area, so she knows her stuff... btw.. you think that is why Patrick is
not sending posts to the DML anymore? Cought on yet another Mailing list?
Hmm... I've heard about him on 2 others so far... I think I have plenty of
s**t on him if he is gonna be like this...

Welp.. If anyone else has had problems with R&D (Any type, Please e-mail me
(w/o "DML" in topic) coolva1@home.com I'll keep your name anonymous if you
wish.... I may need it later... if R&D is not too smart... I'll be sure to
keep everyone updated...

P.S. I know some people have said that I was making people not wanna buy
from R&D due to earlier posts... Well.. this is a good one, now I'm telling
you from experience.. Dont!

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ