Re: Creating the Ultimate Sleeper!

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 18:24:15 EST

hhmmm...

this may be a shot in the dark, but you may be able to increase exhaust
flow without increasing the noise by finding an exhaust system off of a
V8 (assuming it's bigger) putting it on our truck. You can still do thing
like headers and a high-flow cat without altering the sound too much (not
enough to notice unless you knw what you're hearing). Also try a JET chip
or the MP computer....

hope this helps

-mike d.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er with Slush-o-matic and 3.55 one-legged rear,
lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html