Re: Dak vs. BMW 328

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 19:42:14 EST

You didn't miss anything, sounds like a LOOSER just trying to save face in
front of his friends.

Mark Kuzia
95 Dak 5.9L, 5-spd, 4.10-SG
13.790 @ 99.42 mph (2.091 60 ft)
52mm T-body, 5.9L HP-SBEC, MSD 6-A,
Modified Intake, JBA Headers, Ram-air Hood.
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/360Dakota.html