Dak vs. BMW 328

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 01:59:14 EST

Ok, so i'm drivin home from a girl's place and pass this bimmer.
We stop at a light and i notice that the little thing is filled with punks.
Prabably daddy's fine german auto.
So the light turns green, and he jumps out and i'm not thinkin about racin
so i just slowly catch up as he has just got over the speed limit.
The light ahead looks like it's about to change to green, so as i'm stoppin,
he is tryin to catch the green and drifts haf-way through the intersection
before stopping.
Light turns green and i just rocket past him as he's got the reaction time
of a turtle. So we pull up to the next light and he comes up beside me and
gives me the "sarcastic thumbs up"! And i'm like what the f###?
I signal to roll down the window and say "if you didn't want to race why
were trying to beat me at the light?"
He says "what do you mean, i never wanted to race you." And he's just
pissin me off cause he's comin across like this bigass snob high atop the
mountain that only he and his friends reside upon.
"Then why were you practically riding up my ass most of the way down this
street?"
Then he just shakes his head and rolls his window up.
I turned off to my street at the next intersection just mad at this loser.
Can someone please explain what i missed?
Is it just the fact that i destroyed him off the line and his punk friends
are razzing him? That's my best guess, but i dunno,

Frank WJ