RE: Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Bill Bozeman (bbozeman@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 22:47:29 EST

I raced two Camaro SSs Saturday at the Texas Motorplex. The first one beat
me 15.023 to my 15.568. I had him at half track though. The second I beat at
the tree. My 15.276 beat his 15.125.

It can be done, but it depends on the Camaro drivers inexperience or lack of
traction. I'm not all that experienced myself either, but that's what
happened.

Bill Bozeman
bbozeman@home.com <mailto:bbozeman@home.com>
<http://members.home.net/bbozeman>