Re: Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@webcombo.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 23:54:28 EST

Hi All;
I too was at the motorplex Saturday. One of the SSs I raced was an LT-1 car that
was running in the 14.6-15.0 range (I ran a best ever 14.34@96.6mph). The LS-1
cars are very fast (I saw Gordon's new one run a 13.71). Of course, you could
get lucky if they miss a shift and the engine flies apart.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Dak