Re: Dester's pictures

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 00:13:05 EST

Actually, I cut the hole and the most expensive thing was buying that
weatherstripping (it's 9 bucks a foot.) I think it's called accordian boot,
and I need 11 feet just for that "lil" hole. the subs were 150 a pair and
the box costed me 2 sheets of 4x8 MDF because it was 52" wide and i couldn't
divide the boards in just 1 sheet. Anyways. Something went wrong and i'm
boomless in Louisianna. ALL MY subs are frozen. if you go to push it. it
won't move. I don't think it's because of the weather. but they seem to be
all blown. I rewired things last nite before I left and I narrowed it down
to the subs. switched it to another amp, changed all power/rca/speaker
connections and found the subs to be frozen. I don't know what to do at the
moment. hope PPI gives me a free set.
-Dester
<< damn dester!!

 how much would a setup like that cost your average person?

 nice ride!

 -mike d. >>