Re: boomin' ----> was: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 00:18:33 EST

250 dollar fine? our fine is 1/5 that here. 50 dollars for those who are
drunk or other...

Anyways. It's not useless. That would generalize it and say that speed and
power was useless unless you REALLY race at a track for money and points
everyday. so HA!
-Dester

<< where I live we have noise ordinances. Having a big system is worthless
 becuase it will either get stolen, or you'll get mad tickets for playing
 it. If they can hear it across the street, then you get a $250 fine...
 IMHO, a big system is cool, but useless unless you compete....