RE: boomin' ----> was: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 00:42:01 EST

Speed and Power is useless??? Wanna run'em (Dirt or Street)? ;)

Once you're over 30 and have a family (with kids obviously), you'll change
your opinion. In the mean time...just keep the music turned down for the
rest of us. And by the way, NOTHING out cranks good old Rock & Roll...not
even the loudest bass...sorry..you loose on that one. (We used to piss off
the low-riders at the old cruising strip by pulling up next to them and
cranking up Aerosmith or AC/DC. Hehehe...they could turn the bass up until
their ear-drums popped...they still couldn't get it louder than the
Guitars!!)

- Bernd