RE: Brake lights not working

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 00:32:37 EST

Check the fuse for the brake lights. It's in the fuse box under the hood on
the drivers side. My truck blew this one when I had my trailer hooked up to
it. The trailer didn't cause the failure as far as I can tell, but the fuse
was blown just the same. You should have a spare fuse of the correct
amperage in the fuse box from the factory.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, DDBC, DML Sticker

<snip>
backing up to a store window, admiring my rear end, when I notice none
of my brake lights come on. Not even the over the cab light was coming
on!! I installed clear lenses with obviously colored bulbs, and then the
brakes were working fine. So I doubt this is the problem. Will take it
into the dealer after the holidays, in the meantime, has anyone heard of
this problem before?
<unsnip>