Re: Re: RE: JBA header Deal?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 01:43:18 EST

Unlikely. JBA suggested price was almost $400. Truck Performance was selling them for $320. Our group buy price was $260 (woulda been 240 if we'd got the numbers). I don't think anyone's going any lower than that. They gotta make a profit in there somehow, or they'll go out of business, and then where would we buy our toys?
Flip

ps- speaking of the headers, anyone know when those are shipping? I want mine. I mean, I know I haven't even put my Gibson on yet.... at least its not in the middle of my living room anymore. Now its in my daddys garage.
I thought it might be kind of easier to put 'em both on at once. Just one exciting day of cussing, getting grubby, and hitting myself with a wrench.