Re: Dester's pictures

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 11:11:47 EST

Well, my parents are to blame for this. I really hate it when they borrow my
truck. Instead of pushing the "power" button on the radio to shut everything
off, they just turned the volume down and drove it all day (went thru a whole
22 gallon gas tank) I don't know, It's confusing the hell outta me. After
closer inspection. there are 3 subs stuck and 1 that's freely moving in
there. but that one isn't hitting either. I have an RF power 500 m pushing
about 1,000 watts into the 4 subs at 2 ohms mono and trust me. I never turn
it up to the point it distorts like crazy. Well, I'm going to a Dodge dealer
ship in Louisianna to see how their service bays are.
=)
-Dester

<< Not sure that this helps solve the problem, because the only resolution
 is to return the subs to the factory, and they can unmangle everything
 and replace the voicecoil and former. Hope they're under warranty...

 Kurt >>