Re: Dester's pictures

From: kwjohn@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 23:25:59 EST

Low volume all day (even all week) wouldn't have killed them. The magic
combination is lots of time and lots of power.

I'd see what the PPI rep has to say about getting them back to PPI under
warranty. I've always had really good luck with Stillwater and with JL
Audio, but haven't tried the PPI warranty to see how well they honor
them.

One way to look at it, this may be an "opportunity to improve".
Best of luck.
Kurt