RE: Re[2]: terraserver

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 13:22:46 EST

At 07:46 PM 12/21/99 , you wrote:
>As for human detectors, wrong there... It's
>called "ground survellence radar". It's been in use since Vietnam.

Confusion caused by incomplete answer. The have detectors that "smell" the
air around the detector and will report anytime they "smell" something
other than the normal desert smells (animal, human or whatever). They do
have them. I've been there and seen them.

>See my point above. You want "new" technology in the hands of folks like the
>Wacky Iraqi?

Which goes back to *my* original point. Russian and Chinese satellites
overfly these areas regularly. They don't need me to give them
information...I need them to give *me* information about these places

> Or are you a subversive???

Yes...but not against our country :-)

I think I had better quit responding to this thread. Apparently some people
are getting upset that this off-topic post is taking too much bandwidth
away from the Camaro thread :-)

Merry Christmas everybody (or whatever it is you Canadians celebrate :-) )

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have
a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any
religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men
and a virgin."--Jay Leno