Ok, R&D is on my bad side.... (Update!)

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 13:14:57 EST

Are you sure it wasn't the DA instead of the DEA? If its the DEA, maybe
Patrick is selling more than just tb's and shift kits out of his garage ;)
j/k. It's not illegal to run a business out of your house, as long as you
have a business license and the city approves of the location. This may be
getting old, but I think it is info that people need to know and want to
know, if it is true. If this was happening to you, wouldn't you be upset. I
am sure Tim has tried to get his money back, but as he stated he can't reach
Patrick. Would you buy anything from him if you heard of this and check out
the BBB and found that many complaints? Sorry, this will be my last post on
this topic. Just my 3.9, soon to be turboed cents.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370