Re: Re: Ok, R&D is on my bad side.... (Update!)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 07:22:41 EST

More great info on R&D.... This is what I got from someone (whom chooses to
remain anonymous, till possably later)

Tim, let me fill you in on something here.....I work for DEA in <city>, so I
have access to a lot of info...here's a couple things, and try to make this
known....anonymously of course, cause I am trying to shut him down.

1.He's running an illegal business
2.He's doing so out of a GARAGE, not a 'business suite'
3.He has over 25 complaints with the BBB
4.19 of those complaints are from people he hasn't refunded money.

Maybe I should call the BBB too.. anyone else who can help me, lemme know
what I can do to get this straightened out.. THanks