Re: Lowering a Truck is Stupid??

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 02:20:14 EST

>>>Question, what is the back of your truck for, now that it's
lowered?<<<

I have a 5" drop and still have my factory payload. If properly lowered,
you can retain your payload and towing capacity. The lowered shocks may
have dropped my payload alittle, but I had a LOT of stuff in my truck
when I moved out of my dorm room this year and had no problems. Filled my
longbed dak's bed till there was no room left. I've even hauled wood in
it with no problems...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html