Merry Christmas !!!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 07:32:44 EST

Well, it's 7:30am here and in about 3.5 hrs I'll be out of the office until
sometime next year. Still need to finish my Holiday shopping though. I'd
like to wish everyone in Dakotaland a joyful Christmas however you spend it.
(Ex: Driving your Mother to the mall in your Dakota, delivering presents in
your Dakota, seeing if your Dakota can jump that hill higher or go faster
than Santa's sleigh, etc.) Anyway, everyone have a safe and happy season.
As for me, I'll be twisting the torque wrench on them MOPAR parts.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

P.S. Please remember the true meaning of Christmas.
        "Merry Christmas and God Bless You All"