Re: the other Patrick

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 09:41:51 EST

Well, I did find out, that patrick actualy didnt send it... the reason they
told me he did, is because my bro-in-law had already ordered one from
someone else after he gave a refund... They told me that, to get me to
cancel my order with Summit, but they had already shipped it... so I still
didnt get the R&D one... Sorry for the mixups =/ but I have no idea where
he ordered it from, he tryed to get it here next day, but I think it'll be
monday... =/ Oh well!

The one from summit is still up for sale... $110 with shipping... (when it
comes in)

Sorry folks.. my sister is annoying sometimes, and so am I!! =)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars"
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ