Re:RE: 00 Dakota Question [Seat Related]

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 09:41:03 EST

Hmmm... I have the bucket seats in mine and I bought a Dak for my dept. that
has the 40/20/40. They may very well be different but I didn't notice and they
are equally comfortable for me. I like the center console on the 40/20/40
better than the "garbage" bin on mine... Mine doesn't look bad mind you and it
holds a ton of stuff, it's just that you can't organize it. Invariably,
whatever you are looking finds its way to the bottom of the bin on mine so ya'
gotta' do a lot of digging to find it.
My $.02
Tom