Re: Spooky Headlight problem!

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 17:41:23 EST

That's an interesting point. But mine quit without even attempting to turn
on the high beam. I'd just yank on the pull switch and they wouldn't come
on!!?? Just my parking lamps and dash lights come on. Yes, high beam is on
the turn signal though. I'm still scratching my head. Anyway they came on
OK for me tonight. maybe I can test your theory by flicking high beams on
and seeing if the normal beams go out.

Thanks!

Bob King
Pennsville,NJ