I apologize....

From: Dwilsonpsl@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 19:30:28 EST

Hey Guys,

     I feel really stupid right now! Stupid like Chebby S-10 owners feel
after they dare challenge us to a race! I have to clarify:
I only read the digests that don't require me to download them onto my
harddrive. I use to read every single digest, but it got to be very
repetitive, I would stay up till 1 and 2am in the morning reading all your
posts, over and over. Soo, that's how I missed all the talk about the new
computer for our trucks. Again, I am very sorry! I will have to renew my
efforts to be a better member, hey, that sound like a good new millennium
resolution!!!