Re: attn: Jon Steiger, M-1 intake update.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 22:03:28 EST

It is, they make them for Mopar. I also got it for half price, they still
have one left. I don't really have to replace the old one now, but I will be
making another 60 to 70 hp soon, so I thought I should get it done before
that.

Mark Kuzia
95 Dak 5.9L, 5-spd, 4.10-SG
13.790 @ 99.42 mph (2.091 60 ft)
52mm T-body, 5.9L HP-SBEC, MSD 6-A,
Modified Intake, JBA Headers, Ram-air Hood.
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/360Dakota.html