homemade bed cover, and opinion on lowering

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 00:37:51 EST

Has anyone made a bed cover for their trucks? I realy
want a fiberglass cover but for now can't afford one.
I want to relocate my speakers into my bed and put
factory seats back in because of the wife bitchin
about no where to put the groceries (don't go very
many places in her car cause I'm so damn proud of my
DAK). Anyway I want to make one out of wood and cover
it with something and it will need to be watertight.
If anyone has any suggestions fire away. On a totaly
different note: lowering a truck is not for everyone
but speaking for my self I have had lowered trucks
that could haul ass and a payload because of AIR BAG
SUSPENSION and no speed bump was getting in my way.
But hey why don't we let it be, some like em' slammed
in the weeds, some like em'stock and some like em'
jacked up to the heavens but it doesn't matter because
they are all DAKS AND YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT at least its
not a FERD or a CHUBBY.

=== message truncated ===