Re: homemade bed cover, and opinion on lowering

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 12:20:57 EST

When I moved out to Texas from CA, I had built a 3/4" (Plywood) Hinged cover
for my Dak. The hinge is a little bit more than 1/2 way down the length of
the bed and both parts of the cover are reinforced with 3/4" Aluminum Box
Tube. (Yes...You can stand on it.)

If you want, I can take pictures of it for you and send them out. (Won't be
back home until after the 2nd though.)

- Bernd