Re: Lowering a Truck is Stupid??

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 07:55:40 EST

>Yeah that was the fruities POS I have even seen a 5.5Inch Body Drop, what
>the
>F* was that guy thinking, I don't like Litn's but cummon, whatta flaming
>IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a lowering expert, not even experienced in lowering, but I dont see
the problem here. I mean, we just got through this whole thread about how
altering the suspension effects steering/handling geometry. Lowering the
body would just cause a lower center of gravity.
    Personally, I like Ford Lightnings. I think its a nice truck. I
wouldn't buy one, but I like it. I hope the guys on the Lightning list (if
there is such a thing) aren't calling me a "flaming idiot" dodge owner.

--
Dave