Re: Lowering a Truck is Stupid??

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 09:47:55 EST

In a message dated 12/24/99 9:43:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fdedip@whale-mail.com writes:

> No, you had to see it! It was ON the ground. No way you could drive at
any
> speed, cause if you hit even the tiniest bump, your Lightning would be
toast.
> Waste of a good performance vehicle. (now, if it had been one of the
newer
> model Ferds, I would have applauded it, hoping that someone really would
> total the ugly thing)
> Flip

They have airbags....you can actually adjust the suspension over 10". I had a
buddy that body-dropped his toyota. It would scrape the ground for "the
look", yet was still able to lift the truck even higher than it sat stock.
And with the airbags, it rode like a Cadillac.

-Austin
SuperVipertruck