RE: Disgusted at Dodge service EVERYWHERE!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 11:11:07 EST

> These guys are a bunch of assholes. Only good thing they did
> was honor my
> warranty on my cat, but I have to get a new Tailpipe, because
> this one isn't
> "like factory" ASSHOLES!

Dude I just had my cat done. DC warranty requires that the whole exhaust
system be replaced, because of the materials used inside the cats. I had to
give up my less than a year old Dynomax catback. The pipes where fused
together. I watched the guy(and actually talked him into at least trying to
save the catback from the air chisel) try and get the exhaust apart.
Needless to say he couldn't. I also watched them do a Neon, they actually
bag the exhuast. Must be some pretty bad stuff in those cats. And I'll tell
you this, the stock exhaust SUCKS! The difference is night and day.
Yesterday I spent the afternoon(in 25 degree temp) putting in a Flowtech
muffler just to get some of the performance back. I just ordered a new
tailpipe (Dynomax/Walker 45293) from Jegs for $40. This is the tailpipe used
on the Dynomax catback. 2 3/4" pipe. Nice pipe, very thick and strong.

> PPS. I asked how much it'd cost for them to do a timing
> chain. LABOR ONLY:390 bucks. another rip off. They just want money....
> I swear these guys work on commission or something

A bit pricey, but it would cost you close to that much no matter where you
go.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ