Re: Re: Lowering a Truck is Stupid??

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 09:44:45 EST

No, you had to see it! It was ON the ground. No way you could drive at any speed, cause if you hit even the tiniest bump, your Lightning would be toast. Waste of a good performance vehicle. (now, if it had been one of the newer model Ferds, I would have applauded it, hoping that someone really would total the ugly thing)
Flip

I'm not a lowering expert, not even experienced in lowering, but I dont see
the problem here.  I mean, we just got through this whole thread about how
altering the suspension effects steering/handling geometry.  Lowering the
body would just cause a lower center of gravity.
    Personally, I like Ford Lightnings.  I think its a nice truck.  I
wouldn't buy one, but I like it.  I hope the guys on the Lightning list (if
there is such a thing) aren't calling me a "flaming idiot" dodge owner.

--
Dave