Things that goes clunk....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 18:40:46 EST

Anybody have any ideas what might be making a loud banging noise on my Dak?
It happens on an acceleration from a dead stop, and sounds like someone is
under my Dak with a hammer hitting the floorboards. It only banged 3 times,
on 3 different ocassions; one clunk every time. It is rather loud and any
noise of this caliber is not good, and yes I did check is anyone was under
my Dak hanging on for dear life. :) Thanks for any ideas, hopefully cheap
ideas at that!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6