Re: 2/4 or 3/5

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 20:43:19 EST

The 2/4 drop is perfect on the dak. I have the ground force springs
with Tokico shocks. Also a rear anti-sway bar. Corners beautifully
with no bottoming out. Once in a while I might hit the bump stops
(according to Pinkley), but he is really still pushing the Hotchkis
system.
I have seen the 3/5 and air bagged to drag. To each his own.
Jim