ATTN: TRUCK SHOOTOUT-CYBERBRAWL 2000

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 11:47:51 EST

Geetings all fellow drag racers,
    It has come to my attention that their is going to be a shootout against
internet sites at Bowling Green, KY in late July. It will be predominantly be
heads up and open comp style EFI racing. I talked with the promoter, Bob, at
length about including a truck category. He was receptive to the idea. It
will predomintantly depend on if he can get the track for the whole day. He
told me it looks like he will be able to do this due to the volume of cars
starting to sign up.
  The site is cyberbrawl.com. It will answer many of your questions. It is
going to allow all Mopars to attend. Currently, only the sites listed can
participate, but that will change. Bob tells me anyone can race right now
just by having an email address and signing up under the banner of one of the
sites. If we don't get our site listed, I simply may sign up under
musclestang and race with their team.
   Bob has informed me that if he does put in a truck category, he wll let US
decide what type of racing it will be. I received an email from one of the
prominent members of the North American Lightning Club, who is trying to get
Bob to do this very same thing. He tells me as of now he has 10 Lightnings
ready to show up and strap it on some Dakotas. I told him to make sure to
bring a lot of N2O,he'll need it!
     We both will also be talking to ss454.com about bringing their trucks as
well. We are going to try and make this an all EFI, true street type event.
No trialer cars! You must have proof of insurance.
  Nothing is decided for sure yet. But you can race, regardless of what
happens with the truck class. Please go to the site first. It will answer
many of your questions. You can also see who is signed up.
  Bob has informed me he has sponsors already and magazine coverage!
    I talked to Terry Delong of ProGlass, and he will attend if their is a
truck class. He also has ties with Truckin magazine and Sport Truck to get
coverage for our event.
  Think about it guys and give me some feedback. Also email Bob yourself.
Many of the Lightning guys have been pestering Bob about this as well. Let
him know how you feel.
Tom(11s dak)