Re: Fastest family hauler?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 11:56:45 EST

frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< Blind allegiance to one car manufacturer over all the others is just plain
 idiotic. Do you really think that DC cares at all about the guy that's been
 buyin their products his whole life? If something were to be bad with his
 latest vehicle they would treat him as if it was the first he ever bought
 from them.
 The bottom line, that's what they care about.

 Frank WJ >>

Couldnt of said it better myself. Unfortunatley the car manufacturers depend
on the blind brand loyal customer for their business. Foe example my step
dad only bought oldsmobiles. I bought chevys mainly with a sprinkling of Ford
GMC Pontiac and Jeep vehicles. While i Would go for a Chevy?GMC vehicle
first i wont give some other manufacturer a chance. Proof in action there is
a GMc and a Dodge in my driveway
Rob