Re: Tonneau Cover

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 22:30:06 EST

I have a gaylord tonneau. It is great, so if you decide the mopar is not
for you, check them out.

hmmmmm. breaking in a DAK... Full Throttle at all stop lights when next to
a rice rocket. After a few of these spanks, your Dak will have an excellent
ego, and will never have to worry about low self esteem even if it loses to
the occasional Z28. ;o)

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black