shift kit

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 11:39:30 EST

I recently put the mopar performance shift kit in my 518, i was really
impressed with the 1-2 shifts, they were nice and firm. Quick enough to even
chirp my oversized winter tires. Any way i am dissapointed because none of
the other shifts are affected. So my question is can i put a transgo or other
shift kit in my allready modified valve body or do i have to get a new one?
Also I got the Mopar Magnum valve covers. A friend helped me put them on, he
also happens to drive a firebird, anyway he left a spark plug wire under the
valve cover. When he went to tourque the bolt down he broke off a piece of
the cover. What can i use to glue it back on? JB weld? Thanks,
Rob