Re: Shocks

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 11:55:22 EST

ProComp ES9000's make for a great all-terrain shock. Nice and stiff for
street "handling" and they ease the truck over the bumps for offroading.
I've heard too many different complaints/praises about the Edelbrock
shocks...but the most common one between both sides is "not what I
expected...too soft". There's a sh--load of shocks out there for our
trucks...but you need to decide what you're going to be doing with the
truck. (Personally, I've tried Edelbrock, Rancho, and ProComp...I'm
sticking with the ProComp ES9000's for the price and performance.)

- Bernd