Re: RE: What is That?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 12:30:42 EST

I see the exact opposite, putting all sorts of 4x4 accessories on a 2WD
truck. And not even one with decent tires. The front grill guard, the
off-road light bar in the bed.
People are stupid, no matter what part of the continent you come from,
you'll see them. And hopefully you get a little laugh outta them. :)

Frank WJ