Polish your own Al wheels?

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 15:48:36 EST

Assuming time meant nothing to me.... how long would it take me and what
kinda tools would be required to polish my own wheels (3 spoke viper
wheels). It doesnt seem like it'd be THAT hard but maybe I've been hitting
the crack pipe a little too often.

    I've heard that there is a excellent place in South Jersey to have
wheels polished (I think I read it in some Corvette mag a friend had) but
the name escapes me. If you've heard of it, drop me an email please.
Muchos Gracias.

--
Dave