Re[2]: Tranny Question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 17:37:53 EST

No. It sounds like you did it correctly. In my FSM it says to loosen the
locknut, tighten the band screw down to 72 inch/lbs and then back it out a
couple of turns and then secure the locknut.

It's kinda like the Indiana Jones movie where the medallion says to make a
staff ten kadams (or whatever) high but on the other side it says to take away
three kadams! :-)
Tom

P.S. I know, I know, it was a really stupid joke!