Re[2]: Re: Re:Things that go clunk...This might sound s

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 18:52:56 EST

Yeah, that's what I was thinking (only I wasn't thinking of a snake ;-). I
figured something got hung-up on the front output shaft, propeller shaft,
driveshaft or whatever you want to call it. Seems to me that would place the
noise under your feet more or less. Also, mine has a zirk fitting for lube...
Have you lubed it lately? That might give you a whack when accelerating if
it's dry/sticking.
Tom