Re[2]: Skid plate/oil change

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 18:46:33 EST

Strange. They must have changed the whole design when DC went to plastic or
you've got the 4.7L in which case I have no idea where the drain plug is. I
don't get any oil in my front plate (5.2L) from the pan plug. The filter on
the other hand spews oil everywhere (mostly down my arm and on my nose!) and
runs down the block onto everything. YEEF!

Oh well, such is progress.
Tom