Re: ABS on front wheels? Opinions needed.

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 19:13:25 EST

Car or truck??? He he... Tell more info: what
options are you looking for??? Sometimes a second
opinion on "what's out there" helps, because sometimes
a dealership has vehicles for sale that somehow don't
show up for dealers checking inventory for a customer.
 My '00 RC RT is a prime example.
I called nearly EVERY dealership in California (San
Francisco south), Earnhart in Phoenix, and a couple in
Las Vegas, and there was not RC RT's to be found. 3
dealerships offered to do locates, and 1 RC RT showed
up as sold, and the sales manager said he would call
me right back on the status. 2 hours later I called
the dealership with the RC in question myself (time is
money, and it was my money!), and the RC RT was not
sold, and I bought it. So, don't settle for something
you don't want. You can buy from Arizona but not
Nevada, as Arizona has Ca. emissions. Try Earnhart
(again, this is if you are buying a TRUCK/Dodge
product).

sam '00 RT

--- William Harrison Hiatt III