ABS on front wheels? Opinions needed.

From: William Harrison Hiatt III (william@corp.hiatt.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 17:16:54 EST

Well, it's looking like the dakota I want from the other dealer might be
already taken. Somebody might want it. I should know tomarrow, Thursday
by sure. I could get a nice red one, that's exactly the same from
another dealer. It has everything I want on it that the other one does,
except the front ABS. Does the Front ABS really make a difference? I
live in Southern California, so we don't get that much rain. Just trying
to get your guy's opinions. I don't know that much about ABS vs non-ABS
cars [I'm only 17]. So, do you drive it any differantly, and does the
car drive any differantly. I know you're suppose to keep your foot on
the abs cars. That's about it =]

Thanks for all your help
william