Jersey Boys (and gals) interested in a fiberglass tonneau?

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 19:43:36 EST

Moparians,
    After chatting with some folks on the R/T list, we've discovered that
there are 3 of us ready to buy a fiberglass tonneau cover. We're all
looking at the Lo Pro covered made by ARE, which is currently running about
649 painted and installed (Suburban Caps in Mahwah). So maybe if we could
find some other people interested, we could squeeze a better discount than
the 20 dollar coupon. Please email me if you're thinking about it.

--
Dave
"bridging the gap between the R/T list and the DML"