Re: Tranny Question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 23:14:39 EST

this one is on the outside... near the front... (compared to the pan) if
you have a manual, its the Front Band... not the rear (Which is in the
tranny)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ