Re: 4.7 vs. 5.9

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 23:29:28 EST

While the 5.9 torque will probably be nice while towing the 4.7 has proven
itself as well( to me anyway ) . They run about the same at the track. The
4.7 is probably better on gas. While the 360 has years upon years under it's
belt the 4.7 has been out a few years and has had nothing but rave reviews.
If you plan on doing alot of towing I would pick the 360 but for a all
purpose vehicle I would pick the 4.7, It's cheaper to buy and keep the tank
full.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1